Are you looking for a way to increase likes on Facebook page or post? Then don’t worry! In this article we will discuss about different ways to get likes on Facebook. Liker app for facebook is one of them.
Facebook, which was earlier a mere social media app, now boasts more than two billion users and holds a huge potential audience for every type of business. However, with more than 50 million active business pages on the Facebook, there is a great competition for those true and important likes.
Gaining more likes has become a crucial part of Facebook marketing strategy and there is no getting around it. Don’t worry, after reading this article you will be acquired with some effective free and paid methods to increase likes on Facebook.
Liker app for Facebook – auto like Facebook photo 1000 likes:
- Addmefast.com: This is an excellent website where you can get free facebook likes to your facebook page or post. This is a great liker app for facebook. First you have to add your facebook page or post in which you want auto likes. Then, you have to earn free credits on this website by doing various things, Such as facebook like, share, google+ share, twitter tweet etc. After earning credits you can spend those credits to gain more free facebook likes.
- Like4like.org: This is also a great website to get auto like Facebook photo 1000 likes. This website is similar to addmefast website. You have to earn credits here as well. If you don’t have time to earn free credits then you can buy credits.
Effective ways to get free facebook likes
- Post high-quality, relevant and engaging content:
It is recommended to share fun-to-read and short content, along with eye-catching images, while posting over Facebook. According to recent statistics, posts with compelling images receive considerably more likes than text-only posts. Posting a creative and unique info-graphic is also a great idea to get the attention of audience and boost likes for your page. If you do it correctly then you don’t need any Facebook auto liker app.
- Post consistently and at the right times:
Engaging consistently through Facebook posts help people how they tie into your business. Facebook itself recommends to post consistently and engages with the user at the right time. For example, if you have products for newborn babies, then it is better to avoid posts during early mornings and night as mothers (who are your target audience) would be busy with their child. Posting at the right time alleviates user-engagement to a great extent.
- Pick an easy-to-discover name for your Business page:
People will only like your Facebook page if they would be able to find it. It is better to keep your brand name as your business page name as this would make your page easy to find. Also, it is better to avoid unnecessary keywords as this could make your page look spammy rather than creating a legitimate presence of your brand.
For getting more likes, you can also add Facebook follow and like button to your website blog. You can also embed a Facebook post on the blog pages of your website to enhance user appearance.
- Use other social channels to promote your Facebook page:
Gain benefit from the following you have built on social channels by promoting your Facebook content over other channels like Instagram and Pinterest. Instead of cross-promoting the Facebook posts by simply sharing a link, pick a short video or infographic as this will highlight the value of your Facebook page. This way you will drive real followers to like your page.
See also: Lucky Patcher Original Apk Download
- Run ads to expand reach:
Laser-focus the advertising efforts and make the most of every buck spend for your ads with Facebook’s detailed ad targeting. Facebook advertising can be done in two ways: ad campaigns and boosted posts. Campaigns objectives for every type of business are available over Facebook.
For increasing Facebook like, engagement objective is all your need. With engagement objective, you can expose your ad to a large number of audiences and earn likes.
All the above-mentioned methods can benefit you differently, just choose the right one depending upon your primary goal and business needs. Simplify the approach and accurately measure ROI to reap the advantages offered by Facebook.
This is all for today. Stay tuned for more such informational posts!